People try to stay healthy as best as they can. They eat a lot of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and legumes, these food are all known to be healthy for the body, and one should eat as many as they can. But, what if I told you that these foods can cause poisoning, diarrhea, vomiting, and nausea? Even though the foods you eat are healthy for the body, why can they be the cause of those problems?
In this Gundry MD Lectin Shield review, we will be talking about how those healthy foods can give us those problems and how we can stop the Lectin Shield product.
What are Lectins?
Lectins are a certain type of protein that can put together cell membranes. They enter the human body unchanged because they resist human digestion. They make a way for molecules to stick by one another without getting the attention of the immune system, which can make a cell to cell interaction.
Lectins may have a lot of negative effects on the body, they still have positive ones, as they play a role in immune system function, body fat regulation, cell growth, and cell death.
We produce antibodies to Lectins as we can’t digest them, which means responses of every individual vary differently from one another.
What is bad here is the over-consummation of lectins, which can cause diarrhea, poisoning, vomiting, and nausea. If the lectins come in contact with the gut wall, you may experience joint pain, skin rashes, and general inflammation.
What is the Gundry MD Lectin Shield?
Formulated by Dr. Steven Gundry, is a blend of ingredients that fight harmful lectins in order to neutralize their ability to attach themselves to the cells in your body. In doing so, you can prevent those lectins from causing any leakage in your gut; which can cause joint pain, skin rashes and inflammation.
Not only does it hinders the problems caused by the lectins, it also improves regular bowel movements, it helps manage weight, it reduces gas in your stomach, helps your body absorb more nutrients, enhances your immune system’s defense, gives boost to the user’s energy, and strengthen the gut.
Who is Dr. Steven Gundry?
Dr. Steven Gundry is part of the more popular heart surgeons in the U.S., had a title of chief in cardiothoracic surgery. He’s also the author of the book which is “Dr. Gundry’s Diet Evolution.” He is also known for inventing 3 of the most used heart surgery devices.
His aim is to provide a natural and healthy way on how to maintain a balanced yet healthy lifestyle.
Is it legitimate and how does it work?
Gundry MD Lectin Shield works by fighting off harmful lectins located inside the body, which can then prevent any gut-related issues from arising. Not only that, the immune and digestive systems are also enhanced, with the use of the combination of ingredients in the product.
What are the ingredients used in Gundry MD Lectin Shield?
- Bladderwrack: A bladderwrack is a seaweed, that has a lot of medical roles, such as treatment for constipation and heartburn, along with different digestive problems. It also contains algin, iodine and a laxative that are useful for the bowels.
- Arabinogalactan: Arabinogalactan lowers the cholesterol in the body and gives fiber. The fiber then increases the level of intestinal bacteria to improve the digestive tract.
- N-Acetyl Glucosamine: The N-Acetyl Glucosamine Improves joint health and helps protect the intestinal wall and stomach lining.
- Okra extract: An okra extract gives a natural solution to help get rid of constipation. It contains vitamin a, and flavonoids. Not only that, the okra also gets rid of bacteria inside the body.
- D-Mannose: A type of sugar which is effective in treating many different problems, like the carbohydrate-deficient glycoprotein syndrome. This is a problem concerning metabolism and is mostly inherited.
- Methylsulfonylmethane: The Methylsulfonylmethane is the type of chemical that help supply sulfur in the body, which then makes other chemicals. It also helps decrease joint pain.
- Vegetable Peptase: Vegetable peptase reduces the peptidase, which is from the lectin that is responsible for the breakdown of proteins.
- Sodium Alginate: Sodium Alginate creates a foam barrier that can protect the stomach. Sialic Acid: sticks together with lectins which are in berries and wheat, and stops them from doing any further problem. It protects the inside of the user’s digestive system, for a much better digestive process.
A lot of customers who tried the Lectin Shield gave pretty good feedback about it. They say in their Gundry MD Lectin Shield reviews that the supplement helped them with their stomach problems and their overall digestion.
Although a lot of people think of it as scam, many of the testimonials say otherwise.
Advantages and Disadvantages in taking Gundry MD Lectin Shield
- There are a lot of benefits that the Gundry MD Lectin Shield can give, such as:
- Reduction of gas in the stomach, bloating;
- Get rid of diarrhea, nausea, joint pain;
- Improve immune system and digestive system;
- Help avoid the excess weight;
- Maintain intestinal and circulation health; and
- Prevent problems in digestive system from arising
- Clinical tests proved that Gundry MD Lectin Shield do inhibit the actions of lectins.
- No side effects can be resulted from taking Gundry MD Lectin Shield regularly, as it contains no chemical ingredients whatsoever. All-natural ingredients are the only ingredients present in this solution.
- 90-day money back guarantee! This is for the users who paid and didn’t see any changes in their body. They can ask for a refund from the company.
- Gundry MD Lectin Shield is not for everyone, as the ingredients that is used to formulate this product may cause an allergic reaction to the user, so you should first consult a physician before taking this product.
- Even though you kept using this product, and did so as directed, nothing may come out of it. No product has a guaranteed 100% of success every time it is done or taken.
- The price is quite high. The regular price for 1 jar is $75, and for first time buyers, you can save $30.00. 3 jars cost $239.97, they have an offer for first time buyers, you can save $108.12, and free shipping. 6 jars cost $479.94, for first time buyers, it costs $240.24 and free shipping.
For me, I think that this product is worth it to be attempted. People should at least try this product, if they do suffer from a problem that concerns itself with lectins. People who suffer from painful gas when they eat lectin-rich food, people who have suffered from constant pain in muscles and joints, people whose weight doesn’t seem to go down even with all the effort being put in, this product is recommended for them. This is not the only Gundry MD Lectin Shield review out on the Internet, check other reviews out if you still doubt its magical effects.